1. How much does it cost to apply?
2. How do I qualify? Do you accept Section 8 Vouchers?
3. What lease terms are offered?
- Typical lease terms are 3-13 months, but longer terms might be available.
- Central Park West is a pet friendly community. The maximum is 2 pets per apartment. Breed restrictions apply. Learn about our policy here.
- 1 Cat = $200 deposit + $100 non-refundable fee, pet rent $15/month
- 2 Cats = $200 deposit + $200 non-refundable fee, pet rent $30/month
- 1 Dog = $200 deposit + $200 non-refundable fee, pet rent $40/month
- 2 Dogs = $200 deposit + $400 non-refundable fee, pet rent $80/month
- 1 Cat & 1 Dog = $200 deposit + $300 non-refundable fee, pet rent $55/month
- Residents are responsible for all utilities, which include water/sewer, trash, electricity, heat, and gas.
- Reserved parking in our heated underground garage is available for $50 a month for the first parking spot, $100 for a second spot, or $100 for a tandem spot.
- We are a 100% smoke-free community.
- We offer an extensive list of services for residents, including online rent payment, on-site maintenance, 24 hour emergency maintenance, professional on-site management and more.
- Furnished apartments are not available, but Bigos Management is happy to point you in the right direction for local furniture options.
- Corporate housing is available for an added fee. Please contact the Property Manager for more details.
Living at Central Park West has been a great experience! The staff is friendly and always willing to help. The amenity spaces are great and the building is well maintained.- Todd